In my previous posting, I mentioned all the things this pad can’t or rather doesn’t do. To make this all balanced, I will put what it can do, into perspective.
For Instance, at a cost approximately the same as a Amazon Kindle You still get The Kindle eBook market.
… but then you get;
- A Color Internet web browser, several in fact.
- A Cloud connected pad, DropBox, and EverNote I’ve even printed from it using the Dropbox trick.
- A Social Networking wonder machine Seesmic, Twitter, TweetDeck, Fring, Facebook, Meebo, Yahoo Messenger, LinkedIn, FourSquare
- A Blogging client for WordPress
- A document viewer in Documents-to-Go
- A Note Keeper, Calendar, Calculator(s)
- A News Reader (BBC, CNN, Sky , Weather Watcher (The Weather Channel, WeatherBug)
- A RSS Reader
- A ebook Reader, Beyond the Kindle, you have Project Gutenberg , FBReader and Aldiko eReader
- A YouTube Player, Music Player, Video Player, and Internet Radio.
You can even play Games on it, who would have thought. And it has not added a single pence to my credit card. But I still don’t have the the ‘Google Market’ even though the calendar, contacts and Gmail still sync up with Google.